KAISER PERMANENTE is a US-based medical corporation that provides health-related facilities to its members. Kaiser Permanente has many doctors on its panel and it operates in different regions of the United States. Kaiser Permanente is working for more than 60 years and it has more than 10 million members. Kaiser Permanente provides many health-related online facilities from making an appointment with the doctor to paying your health bills. If you are not a Kaiser Permanente member yet, then you have to visit kp.org pay premium online to become a member.
What are the Kaiser Permanente Bill Payment Options?
There are different ways that you may choose to pay your Kaiser Permanent bills. Remember that you can also pay premiums for your health insurance through Kaiser online payment methods. Following are the primary methods that you can take on to make the medical bill payments:
- Pay Kaiser Permanente BIll Online
- Pay Kaiser Permanente Bill by Mail
- Pay Kaiser Permanente Bill by Phone
There are some other methods for health insurance premium bill pay that we will discuss later.
Registering For Online Bill Payment Acess
On the top of all, you must have to make an online account at the website of the Kaiser Permanent to make the bill payments. You must be aware of the two accounts: one account is made to access the Kaiser Permanente products and the other account is made to make the payments.
Registration to become a Kaiser Permanente Member
If you are new to the Kaiser Permanente, then you have to to register for the products.
However, you must have to visit kp.org payonline kaiser permanente to get registration for the online bill payment access.
- You have to choose an option of member registration on the next page
- The next page will ask you about your SSN, Date of Birth and Zip code
- The next step will ask you security information such as your username, password and security questions
- The last step will ask you to read all the provided information and see if there is any wrong information
- Click Confirm at the end of the page
You have made a registration to access the online bill payment account.
Now, you have to log into your Kaiser Permanente account and make the payment.
How to Make Payment Online?
You have to perform the following steps to make the payment online:
- Visit kp.org/paypremium bill
- Write your username
- Write your password
- Click Login
After login, you can see your bill statement.
- Go to the bills section
- Click bill payment
- You have to provide your bank routing number, bank account number, and type of account
- Enter the amount that you want to pay
- Click submit
However, you cannot pay through your debit card. Currently, debit card facility is not available.
Bill Payment by Mail
If you are not comfortable with the online bill payment system, then you can send the payments through the mail. You can send cheques, demand drafts and money orders in the name of Kaiser Permanente to make the payments. You can view the address in your bill statement. Alternatively, you can visit KP.org/paypremium to view your bill statement online.
You will receive an envelope along with the statement. You just have to put the instrument in the envelope and fill the form. The form will also be enclosed with the envelope. The form will contain your Name, member number and etc. After filling the form send the envelope to the following address:
Kaiser Foundation Health Plan, Inc., 393 E. Walnut Street, Pasadena, CA 91188-8514
You can also confirm the receiving of the cheque by calling at 18004644000
Kaiser Permanente Bill Payment by Phone
Kaiser Permanente provides the luxury of bill payment options. You can also choose phone as a mode of Kaiser Permanente bill payment. You have to go through the following steps in order to make the bill payment:
- Call at 18003903507
- Ask the customer representative to make the bill payment or
- Choose an automatic bill payment option
Paying by Debit/Credit Card
You can pay either by debit or credit card
- Give your debit/credit card number’
- Give your policy number
- Give the CVV code, written at the back of the debit/credit card
- Enter the amount that you wish to pay
That’s it, you have paid the bill by phone through debit/credit card
Paying by Bank account
You can use a bank account too to make the payment by phone:
- Give your bank account number
- Give your bank routing number
- Enter the amount that you wish to pay
You can pay the bill by phone 5 days a week from 7 am to 7 pm. However, this facility is not available on special holidays.
You can also make one-time payment if you are not registered for the online bill payment method.
Making One Time Payment
Go through the following steps to make one time bill payment.
- You have to go to KP.org/paypremium
- Click on One Time Payment Option
- Next page will show you a list of states, you have to choose your relevant state
- The next page will require some information such as your billing ID, zip code, family account ID
- After giving the information, you can see the outstanding bill amount
- Choose bill pay option
- Choose pay bill through bank account
- The next menu will require following information:
- Bank account number
- Bank routing number
- Type of account
- After giving the above information, enter the amount that you wish to pay
- Click submit
Now, the amount will be deducted from your bank account and will be paid against your Kaiser Permanente bill.
Paying Premium/ Hospital Bills
Apart from the Kaiser Permanente own bills, you can also use the Kaiser Permanente online facility to make the hospital bills and health insurance premiums. On the other hand, you can also use the mail service to make the hospital bill payments and health insurance premiums. However, in case of premiums, you must have to send the cheques at least three days before the due date; otherwise, your premium will be counted as a late payment.