Georgia Power offers highly reliable Southern electricity hospitality to customers. The company, which is known for high customer satisfaction, offers its services at low prices. This electric utility firm has its headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia, the United States. The company was originally founded in the year 1902.
In order to make things easy for its customers, Georgia Power has allowed customers to pay their bills through a wide range of payment options as per the lifestyle of the people. These payment options allow customers to choose how and where they want to pay. All these payment options are safe to use. The different payment options provided by Georgia Power are listed below:
- Pay Georgia Power bill online via Georgiapower.com/mypayment
- Pay Georgia Power bill by phone
- Pay Georgia Power bill by mail
- Pay Georgia Power bill in person
So, let us now look at these different ways through which you can pay your Georgia Power bill.
Pay Georgia Power bill online
There are two methods by which you can pay your Georgia Power bill online. One georgiapower.com pay bill method is free of cost and the other includes a fee.
Free method to pay your Georgia Power bill
Within the free Georgia Power.com/pay my bill option, you further have two options to pay your Georgia Power bill online. You can either log into your Georgia Power dot com my payment account or you can pay using Account Authentication.
How to Log into your Georgia Power account?
- Go to
- Login to your account. Or if you do not have an account, register here by clicking on the ‘REGISTER NOW’ button.
The georgiapower.com login facility allows you to pay your Georgia Power bill quickly without entering your banking information every time. You just have to enter your bank details once, save them, and you’re done. This way your future payments can be made swiftly and easily. And, if you want paperless Georgia Power bills, you can register on georgiapower.com/paperless to sign up today.
How to authenticate your Georgia Power account?
You can also authenticate your georgiapower.com my payment account if you want to pay with your savings/checking account or debit card without any service fees. You will require your debit card details if you want to pay with your debit card. Or else, you will need the name of your bank, routing number, and account number of your bank if you want to choose Georgia Power com bill pay using your savings or checking account.
- Go to com/mypayment
- Enter your account information on georgiapower.com/my payment. This includes your 10 digit account number in the first box. Then, select one of the options from the drop-down menu.
- After this, you’ll be taken to the ‘Setup’ part and then to the ‘Review,’ and ‘Confirmation’ sections.
- After completing all these sections, your Georgia Power account will be verified.
In order to get paperless bills, you can sign up for Georgia Power.com paperless today.
Chargeable method to pay your Georgia Power bill
You can also pay your Georgia Power bill without Georgia Power login. However, this method charges a certain fee, that is, $2.25 for processing your payment. In this, you have to make use of the Georgia Power Payment System provided by BillMatrix. You can use the Georgia Power/bill matrix portal 7 days a week and 24 hours a day. Make sure you have your Georgia Power account number and a valid credit, debit, or ATM card or checking account details in hand.
- Go to com payment
- Enter your 10-digit account number given on your bill in the space provided.
- Click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- After this, you need to complete the rest of the 5 steps and you’re done.
Pay Georgia Power bill by phone
You can also pay your Georgia Power bill via phone using the georgiapower.com full site Payment System by Bill Matrix. You will have to make use of your credit card, debit card, or checking or savings account to make the payment. A fee of $2.25 will be charged for this. You can contact Georgia Power phone number 1-800-672-2402. This number is available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. Keep your georgiapower.com account number with you when you make this call.
Pay Georgia Power bill by mail
You can also write and mail a check in order to pay your Georgia Power bill. It is important to write your
Georgia Power.comaccount number along with your mailed-in payment. This process may take somewhere between 3 to 5 business days until your account is updated with the payment. The address to which you have to send your mail is:
Georgia Power Payments
Atlanta, Georgia 30396
Pay Georgia Power bill in person
You can also pay the bill of Georgia Power by visiting your nearest Georgia Power outlet. The company has over 4,800 Authorized Payment Locations (APL), including Kroger, Rite Aid, Walmart, Kmart, Walgreens, Family Dollar, Dollar General, Publix, and much more.
You can select a place and time as per your convenience and then pay your Georgia Power bill. Make sure when you visit any of the Georgia Power APL, you must bring your account number or your power bill in order to make your payment. You will be charged a fee of $1.50 per payment. For locating the nearest Georgia Power store and making your payment:
- Visit com payment locations or just text GPPAY to 99123 via your phone.
- Enter your address, city, or zip code in the search bar at the left side of your screen
- Note the address of the nearest store.
- Visit the nearest Georgia Power store.
- Present your account number, power bill, or the Georgia Power CheckOut barcode on your bill at the billing counter.
- You can only preset your power bill or account number at Walmart, Kroger, Publix, Walgreens, and Rite Aid.
- If you opt to pay with your CheckOut Barcode, you can present it at only Dollar General, Speedway, and Family Dollar. The Georgia Power CheckOut barcode is drawn at the back of your bill. You can also get your instant Checkout Barcode at https://georgiapowercheckout.com/Lookup by filling in your account number.