Neiman Marcus is a departmental store based in Texas, USA. Founded in 1907 in Dallas, the retail chain has now amassed about 42 stores around the world, including Neiman Marcus Chicago. The store is famous for selling luxury goods and other accessories to affluent customers, thus maintaining a touch of exclusivity to its brand.
Seeing the fast-moving pace of digital payments, Neiman Marcus has incorporated alternative payment methods to make it easier for its customers who dislike carrying cash everywhere. The luxury retailer offers in-store credit cards to its customers, which can be used to make purchases as well as other online payment options.
These Neiman Marcus Payment options allow consumers the flexibility in the manner in which they wish to make the payments for products such as Neiman Marcus dresses and Neiman Marcus handbags. All these methods are secure for your use as can be seen at Neiman Marcus Security & Privacy. Neiman Marcus enables its clients to pay through the following ways when making a payment online:
- Diners Club
- US-exclusive Neiman Marcus gift-card
- American Express
- Neiman Marcus credit card
With the credit cards, the number of dollars in your order are allocated when your card is approved. The payment, however, is not made until the order actually ships. You must exercise caution as the lack of funds may lead to the cancellation of your order.
Debit cards function a tad differently than credit cards in that the payment from your bank account is deducted as soon as the card is approved. Your order will contain a receipt along with it to confirm the deduction made. You can also keep a track of your order at Neiman Marcus Order Tracking.
There are quite a few advantages to registering your NM credit card online such as:
- The ability to pay bills and look at your statement online.
- You will receive alerts on your email address regarding your account.
- You can check out details like account balance, due dates, and the amount
- You can see the transaction history of your card.
- Make use of the Neiman Marcus coupon.
- You can take advantage of the neimanmarcus.com sale.
So, now that we know what benefits you get by registering your card online at www.HRSAccount.com/Neiman Marcus, let us see how it is actually done.
Enrolling your card to make online payments
Before you get started with making online payments with the retailer, you need to enroll your credit card with their website. In order to register with this, you must follow the given steps:
- Open your browser and visit the Neiman Marcus Bill Payment site website. The website will show you two sections: One, to log in with your account (we shall deal with this later in this article) and second, to register your card with the website.
- Click on the red “Enroll” button to get started with the process as shown below:
- You will be taken to a page as shown below. You must have your NM credit card with you during this phase. Start filling out the valid information pertaining to your credit card. This will take up to three steps and may take a few minutes to fill out, but you must make sure that all these details are correct.
- Once all this is done, your account is created and the webpage will notify you of the same. You can now enjoy the convenience of online payments as per the instructions in the next section.
How to make an online payment to Neiman Marcus
- First, you have to visit the Neiman Marcus payment portal for credit cards at http://HRSAccount.com/NeimanMarcus. This will take you to a simple page that asks for your username and password.
- You must input your information in the given fields and check the “Remember Me” box, which will allow your browser to create a cache of your information so that you do not have to re-enter the information each time you want to make an online payment with them. Once done, click on the red “Sign In” button.
4. The website will then show you the instructions you need to follow. Enter the required payment information in the given fields and the amount and date as asked.
5. As soon as you are done with the above step, you need to re-verify if all the information you have inputted is correct. Make any edits, if necessary and submit your payment. If all the information is correct, i.e., the payment has been successfully submitted, the webpage will notify you of the same. However, you must not press the “backspace“ or the back button on your browser as it may lead to unwarranted payments made to Neiman Marcus from your account.
Alternative Payment Options
Neiman Marcus also provides its customers with alternative methods to the ones highlighted in this article. They can be checked out at the Neiman Marcus Payment Center in your account as mentioned above.
You may even make payments over the phone. In order to do that, turn over your Neiman Marcus card and dial the number printed on its back. If any issue persists regarding online payments, you can always contact Neiman Marcus customer service by calling Neiman Marcus customer service free number (800)685-6695. The Neiman Marcus hours are Monday to Friday 7 am to 11 pm and on Saturday 7 am to 8 pm. They are also available on Sunday from 8 am to 6 pm. However, the www.neimanmarcus.com customer service is closed on Christmas, Thanksgiving, and Easter holidays.
If you are not happy with your product, you should visit Neiman Marcus Returns and Exchanges section to get your problem sorted.