Citibank is the financial services consumer division of Citigroup. It offers a wide range of banking accounts, loans, wealth management services, insurance plans, investment options, and credit card services to its consumers in different parts of the world. If you are a Citibank credit card holder, you have a number of offline and online bill pay options. Let’s talk about them in detail.
Citibank Account Online Payment
In order to make citibankonline.com bill payment, you will have to log in to your account online Citibank, and follow these instructions:
- First of all, visit the official website of Citibank
- You will be redirected to the Banking with Citi.
- Enter your citibankonline.com sign in details, which include your user ID and password
- Click on the ‘Sign On’ button
- Your my account online Citibank page will open
- Look for the ‘E-pay’ option
- Enter your bill amount and credit card details
- Select your mode of payment
- Enter your bank account details from which you want the amount to be deducted
- Verify your payment and submit your account online Citi card payment
Citibank also offers you the option to set up an automatic bill payment system. By setting this up, you can schedule your bills to be automatically deducted from your preferred bank account. Just log into your Citibank online account, select the option to set up AutoPay, provide your bank account details from which you want the bill to be paid every month, and confirm. After this, you will not need to worry about manually paying your bill every month.
Account Online Citibank Credit Cards NEFT Payment
You can do a NEFT transfer to pay your Citibank credit card bill. For this, you will have to add Citibank credit card in your list of payees. To do that, log into your online bank account, and Citibank credit card using the following details:
- Bank Name: Citibank NA
- Payee Account Number: a valid credit card number written on your credit card
- Payee name: Exactly as it appears on your card
- IFSC code: Find the IFSC code of your bank’s branch
- Branch name: Write the bank branch name of your Citibank branch
After adding Citibank in your list of payees, you can transfer them money after logging into your online bank account and entering the payment details.
Pay Using Your Online Citibank Account
If you want to pay your bill from your existing Citibank account, you will have to complete your account online Citicards login first, enter your IPIN and make your payment. Any payment made through this method is debited from your account on the same or the next working day itself.
Pay your Citibank Bill by Phone
You can easily pay your Citibank card bill by phone by calling 1-800-347-4934. Follow the automated instructions, or talk to a customer care executive to complete your payment. Keep your card, account and bill details ready while making the call, as you will need to enter them to verify and confirm your bill payment.
|Pay your Citibank Bill by Phone||1-800-347-4934|
Send Citibank Bill Payment by Mail
You may send your Citibank bill payment by written post as well at the following address: Citibank/Choice, P.O. Box 183037, Columbus, OH 43218-3051. Be sure to send your payment by post at least one week before your bill’s due date, as the mail may take a few days time to reach its destination. The overnight post can be sent to Citibank, Attention: Payments Dept., 1500 Boltonfield St., Columbus, OH 43228. Do not forget to write your account number and bill details on the back of your payment, check or money order.
Citibank Card Online Apply Process
There are different types of credit cards offered by Citibank. You can apply for your preferred type of card online. Follow these instructions to apply for a Citibank credit card online:
- Visit the official Citibankonline.com page
- Click on Credit Card.
- You will be redirected to the Citibank online credit card page
- On the right-hand side, you will see a ‘Learn More’ button. Click on it
- You will be redirected to Citibank online credit card page
- On this page, you will see a list of credit cards available. Select the type of card you want to apply for, and click on the ‘Learn More & Apply’ button against it
- On the next page that follows, click on the ‘Apply Now’ button
- Enter your details, agree to the terms and conditions, and click on ‘Submit’
Subject to approval, you will receive your credit card within 7 working days.
How to Open Account Online Citibank
Once you receive your credit card, you have to register it online in order to use it from your computer or laptop. For this, visit the account online Citi credit card page and select the ‘Register Now’ button below the ‘Sign On’ option. Enter your card and account details, and confirm your registration. You will create your username and password, which you can use in future to login to your account.
Closing a Citibank Account Online
Find the call center number of your Citibank branch, and call that number from your registered mobile number. Ask the customer care executive to close your account. They will close your account after asking some verification details from you, including your account and card details etc. You may also write a letter to your bank’s branch, asking them to close your account. The bank staff will call your registered mobile number, and confirm some verification details. If they are satisfied, they will initiate your account closure process. You may personally visit your bank branch fill up an account closure form to close your Citibank account.