Chase Bank is a US based national bank, providing credit cards, auto loans, commercial banking, mortgages, investment plans, retirement plans, business banking and checking services to its individual as well as business customers. Chase Bank payment credit card holders have the option to pay their bills through a number of online and offline mediums. Let’s talk about them in detail.
Making Chase Bank Bill Payments Online
In order to pay your bill online, you will have to, first of all, complete your Chase Bank bill pay login process. For this, you will have to visit their www Chase Bank pay bill online page, and choose your payment option. Follow these Chase my account sign in instructions:
- Visit the official website of myaccount.chase.com.
- Enter your username and password in the spaces provided
- If you are logging in from your personal computer, you can tick the ‘Remember Me’ check box to save your login details. If you are using a shared computer, continue without ticking the box
- Click on ‘Sign In’ button
- You will be redirected to your myaccount.chase.com account page
- Under the ‘Pay Bills’ tab, click on the ‘Payments & Transfers’ button
- Setup your payees
- Verify your payment, provide your bank account details, and complete your payment
In addition to doing your Chase Bank credit card online bill pay, you can also setup the Chase Bank auto bill pay option, and schedule your payments for future. By doing this, your bill will be automatically paid from your account before your bill’s due date every month, so that you do not need to remember paying your bills and end up paying unnecessary late payment charges. By logging into your account, you can also report your myaccount.chase.com lost card online.
Making Chase Bank Credit Card Payment by Phone
You can call the Chase Bank bill pay phone number 1-800-436-7958. This is an automated phone service which you can call 24/7. Any payment made before 8 pm will be reflected on the same day, and any payment made after 8 pm will be reflected in your account on the next working day. US residents can call Chase Bank customer service free phone 1-800-432-3117, while non-US residents can call Chase Bank Bill Payment services 1-302-594-8200 to pay their bill while talking to a customer care executive. Make sure to call before 8 pm to let your bill be paid on the same day.
|Chase Bank Credit Card Payment on Phone||1-800-436-7958|
Pay Chase Bank Credit Card Bill at a Chase Bank Branch
You can visit a Chase Bank branch near you, and pay your bill there. You can use their online Chase branch loctoor at find a bank branch near you. Provide your bank account and credit card details to a customer care executive, and get your bill paid instantly.
Sending Chase Bank Credit Card Bill Payment by Mail
You can make your payment check or money order for the bill amount, write your name and account number on the back of it, and send it to the following address:
MyAccount Chase Bill Payment Cardmember Services
P.O. Box 94014
Don’t send cash if you are sending your payment by mail.
Making your Payment with the Western Union
You may also pay your Chase credit card bill by the Western Union by using Code City WALNUT. If you are choosing this mode of payment, make sure to pay your bill at least 7 days before your due date. Be ready to pay some extra charges for availing this service as well.
How to Register your Chase Bank Account
Before you can access your bank account online and start using their online banking facility, you will have to register your account as well. For Chase Bank register account, you will need your social security number, tax ID number, Chase account number, debit card or credit card number, application number and other details. To do this, follow these instructions:
- Visit the official Chase Bank website
- Click on the ‘Not enrolled? Sign up now’ button
- You will be redirected to Chase Bank Enrollment page.
- Enter your identification details
- Choose a user ID
- Click on Continue
- Enter your identification code and verify
- Create a password
- Agree to the legal agreements
- Select the services you want to avail
- Confirm your registration
- You will receive your login details by email, which you can use to log in to your account in future
How to Apply for a Chase Bank Credit Card
Here are the instructions for Chase Bank apply for a credit card:
- Visit Chase Bank Home Page.
- Under ‘Choose What’s right for you’ section, click on ‘Find a Credit Card’
- You will be redirected to Chase Bank Credit Cards page.
- This page will showcase all the different Chase credit cards available to choose
- Choose the credit card that you want to apply for
- Click on the ‘Learn More’ button next to the credit card of your choice
- Read carefully all the details about the credit card
- Enter the required details
- Click on ‘Apply’ button to complete your application process
- You will receive an email with a confirmation of your application
- If approved, you will receive an approval within a few minutes, and you will receive your credit card by mail.
If your credit card application has not yet been approved, you can check the Chase credit card apply for status online. You may also call their customer service number at 1-800-935-9935, and ask about the status of your credit card application.
Chase Bank Cancel Credit Card Instructions
Chase Bank credit card is a useful facility, and you should keep it to stay convenient and safe while on the go. But if you still want to cancel your credit card, call Chase Bank Payments customer service free number at 1-800-935-9935, talk to a customer care executive and request a cancellation of your card. Be sure that you don’t have any outstanding pending bill amount on your credit card. Otherwise, they will refuse your request and ask you to pay your complete bill first.