Military Star Cards are private label credit cards that Exchange Credit Service offers and Army & Air Force Exchange Services. When it comes to making Military Star Card payment, you have a host of options to choose from.
How to Pay Your Military Star Card Bill Online
These step by step instructions will tell you how to pay Military Star Card online bill:
- Visit the Military Star Card Login page
- Enter your user ID in the space provided
- If you don’t remember your user ID, click on forgot ‘User ID’ button. A new page will open where you have to enter your name, birth details and SSN code, enter a captcha code and click on the ‘Validate’ button
- Enter your password in the space provided
- If you don’t remember your password, click on forget ‘Password’ button. A new page will open where you have to enter your user ID, birth details and SSN code, enter a captcha code and click on the ‘Validate’ button
- Once you have entered your user ID and password, click on the ‘Log In’ button
- You will be directed to your account page from where you can do your Military Star Card pay my bill online.
Military Star Card Bill Pay By Mail
You can send your Military Star Card payment by mail too. Enclose your payment check or draft in an envelope, and mail it to The Exchange, PO Box 740890, Cincinnati, OH 45274-0890. Write your 16 digits account number on your check, and include the remittance stub too to ensure that the payment is credited to the right account. Make sure to send your mail at least a week before your bill’s due date. Otherwise, your payment may reach them late and your rewards and other facilities may stand delinquent.
How To Make Your Payment By Phone
If you are not a very online kind of person and don’t want to send your payment through the very slow snail mail, then you can quickly pay your bill and contact Military Star customer service free number 1 877 891 7827. You can either follow the automated instructions or talk to a Military Star customer service executive for detailed guidelines. While calling this number, keep your bill and account details ready, so that you can provide them when asked for.
|Military Star Customer Service Free Number||1 877 891 7827|
How To Apply For A Military Star Card
Military personnel and their families can benefit a lot by having a Military Star card. The best thing is that you can easily get it by applying for it online. Follow these Military Star Card apply online instructions:
- Visit https://myecp.com
- Below the Military Star Card login pay bill section, you will see the picture of a Military Star Card, followed by a ‘Learn More’ button
- Clicking on this ‘Learn More’ button will redirect you to the Military Star card registration form.
- On this page, you will read complete details about the card, including its benefits, terms and conditions, rewards system etc.
- On the right-hand side, you will see an ‘Apply Now’ button which you have to click
- Before applying for this card, make sure to read their terms and conditions, the link for which is provided below the ‘Apply Now’ button
Military Star Card Reward Points
Once you finalize your Military Star Card activation, you automatically become eligible to receive reward points. You receive two reward points for every $1 spent, and you receive $20 in rebates when you accumulate 2000 reward points. You earn a point whenever you use your card to make your purchases. The statement closes in February every year, and any unredeemed points will expire in this month too. So, make sure to redeem your reward points before February every year.
Register Online To Make Military Star Card Bill Payments
After applying for a Military Star Card, you will receive it within 7-10 working days. After that, you will have to complete the Military Star Card registration process in order to be able to make your Military Star Card online payment. Follow these instructions to find out how to activate Military Star Card and register it:
- Visit the
- Click on ‘New to MyECP? Please register here’ button
- Fill in the required details
- Answer a few security questions
- Confirm your registration
- You will receive your user ID and password in your email, which you can use to login to your account in future.
Report Lost or Stolen Military Star Credit Card
In case of a lost of stolen Military Star Card, you will have to call the Exchange Credit Program Call Center at 1 877 891 7827, and report your loss. Your card will be immediately blocked so that no unauthorized user can use it in any way.
Want to Close Military Star Card Account?
Whether you use or not use your account, it will not be closed automatically until you request for closing it. If you no longer want to keep your account active, you will have to call the Exchange Credit Program call center at 1 877 891 7827 and request an executive to close your account.