Lane Bryant is a US based chain of women’s pants, tops, lingerie and dresses, with a special focus on plus sizes. Being operational since 1902, the company has more than 800 locations all across the US. With an aim to provide added benefit to their customers, they even an LB Card credit card to them. With this card, the customers can make their purchase cashless, and even avail a variety of additional offers, discounts and facilities. If you are an LB Card holder, then you have a number of LB card pay bill options to choose from, both online and offline. Let’s talk about them in detail.
LB Card Online Bill Pay
www.lbcard.com bill payment is one of the easiest and fastest methods of paying your bill. Your payment is made instantly, even if you are making your payment right on the due date. www.lbcard.com credit card payment option is accessible 24/7, that too from the comfort of your own home. Follow these instructions for lbcard.com bill payment:
- First of all, visit their lbcard.com online bill pay page
- Enter your username and password in the spaces provided
- Click on ‘Sign In’ button
- For added convenience, you can check the ‘Remember Me’ box to save your username and password. But you should check this box only if you are a using your personal computer. If you are using a public computer, you should leave it unchecked for security reasons. Once you check this box, your username and password will be saved, and you will not need to enter it every time you want to do LB Card login
- Once you enter your username and password and hit the ‘Sign In’ button, you will be redirected to your online account page
- Choose the Online Payment option on this page, and enter your bill and bank account details
- If you are using your credit card to pay your bill, you need to provide your card details as well
- Any payment that you make during working hours is made instantly, and if you pay your bill during non-working hours, they will be reflected on the next working day
When you log in to your account, you also find the option to schedule your payments in future. By doing this, your bill amount is already deducted from a bank account or charged to your credit card on the bill’s due date. By doing this, you don’t have to make your payment every month, and you are also saved from unnecessary late payment charges.
You will also find an option to sign up for the paperless billing system. By doing this, you will not receive any paper bill, but your bill will be mailed to you on your email address. This helps in saving paper, helping the environment, and preventing clutter at your home.
LB Card Payment Over Phone
If you wish to pay your bill by phone, you can call this number 1-800-695-1788. Just follow the instructions that you hear on the automated phone system, or wait for a customer care executive to get on the line. Make sure to keep your bill and card details ready while calling this number, as you may be asked to provide them anytime.
Sending LB Card Payment by Mail
If you have a week’s time to pay your bill, you can even send it by mail at the following address: Comenity Bank, PO Box 182273, Columbus, OH 43218-2273. Do not forget to write your account number and card number on the back of your pay check or money order.
How to Apply for LB Card
Having an LB Card allows you to avail additional offers and benefits from the company. In addition, you also get 2 points for every $1 you spend, and even a massive discount of $20 for your first purchase using your card. When you accumulate points, you get a reward in the form of extra dollars to spend. If you want to apply for an LB Card, follow these instructions:
- First of all, visit the company’s official website.
- Go to the bottom of the page and click on the Lane Bryant Credit Card
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button
- Enter the required details, agree to the terms and conditions, and finalize your application
- Subject to approval, you will receive your card within 7 working days
How to Register LB Card
Once you receive your LB Card, you cannot start using it instantly. To access it online, you will have to register it to the LB Card website. Follow these instructions to do so:
- Visit lbcard.com
- Below the sign in section, you will find another link that says ‘Register for Online Access’
- Click on this link
- You will be redirected to their online registration page
- Enter your personal, contact and card details in the spaces provided, and click on ‘Register’ button
- Your username and password will be emailed to you on your email address
- You can use these details in future to log in to your online LB Card account 24/7