Bank of America aims to provide a good financial life by the way of the power of every link. This bank aims to fulfill this target through social as well as environmental leaders. This bank has formed a partnership with millions of businesses and individuals. It has its operations in over 35 nations and aids them in achieving their financial targets. This company provides institutional investors, companies, and people financial services as well as products that they require during each phase of their life. Bank of America offers its Bank of America EDD debit card.
You must be wondering what is Bank of America EDD debit card? This debit card is a great and simple way to acquire the benefits of disability, unemployment, and paid family leaves. By using this card, you can easily get an access to benefits. Plus, A Bank of America EDD debit card customer can receive cash back by purchasing goods at a convenience store. Moreover, the use of these debit cards gives you the benefit of transmitting funds to your account of personal deposits. You can also avoid the payment of fees by paying bills and making purchases through EDD debit cards wherever VISA cards are accepted.
You can get the cash back facility from credit union or teller in a bank, which accepts VISA. You also get the facility of making payment through Bank of America debit card app. If you have any queries regarding this debit card and the benefits offered by it, about Bank of America EDD debit card account, or Bank of America EDD debit card routing number, then you can Bank of America EDD debit card contact at their customer care number.
How to pay your EDD debit card?
In order to pay your Bank of America EDD debit card, follow the steps given below.
- Go to the main website bankofamerica.com/EDDCard, there you will observe three options Activate My Card, Sign In, and home. Go to the option of Sign In. bankofamerica.com/EDDcard sign in will open up.
- In the first box of Bank of America EDD card sign in page, enter the username.
- Below that, you will observe a box with Remember Username written next to it. Tick on the remembers username in case you are using your personal computer. You can avoid doing so if you are using a public computer.
- Now, go to the option of continue that is given in a blue rectangular-shaped box.
- Now, another page will open up where you have to enter the Bank of America EDD debit card password.
- After that, you will be able to make your payment using this debit card.
Steps to activate your Bank of America EDD card
In order to activate your Bank of America EDD card, do as follows.
- Go to this website bankofamerica.com/EDDCard, there you will observe the option of Activate My Card. Point your cursor on this option, it will get highlighted in red. Select it for Bank of America EDD card activate. A new page will open up.
- You will observe an empty box where you will be required to enter your Bank of America EDD debit card number.
- Now, go to the option of continue that is given in the blue colored box.
- After that, you will have to enter all the personal details appearing on your computer screen.
- Once all the details are filled, your Bank of America EDD debit card activation will take place.
How can you restore your Bank of America EDD debit card username?
If you have forgotten your Bank of America EDD card username, follow these steps.
- Go to forgot username page of Bank of America EDD debit card. Here, you will be asked to enter your email address and then the username will be sent to the email address you enter.
- Enter the details of your email in the box.
- After filling the email details, you will see two options, that are, Cancel in a grey-colored box and Submit in a blue-colored box.
- Click on the Submit button once you have entered your email credentials.
How to sign up for email alerts and mobile text?
Log in to your Bank of America EDD debit card online and then activate the alerts, which you wish to receive.
- Go to profile and then go to the alert settings. Add your email credentials and contact details. Now, select the alerts that you wish to receive.
- Select get notified after getting the new deposit. Now, activate ‘value load alert.’ This alert will notify you instantly when you receive a deposit.
- If you Activate ‘low balance alert,’ this will intimate you about the amount of balance in your account.
- If you Activate ‘daily balance alert,’ then it will remind you about the daily balance in the account.
Contact Bank of America EDD debit card customer service
If you have any queries regarding Bank of America EDD debit card services or any doubts related to Bank of America EDD card cash advance, Bank of America EDD card withdrawal limit, or you have to file a complaint for lost EDD card, then you can reach out to them by contacting them on Bank of America EDD debit card contact number. Call Bank of America free number 1 886 692 9374, contact number for hearing impaired is Bank of America contact number 1 866 656 5913. If you wish to contact outside the United States of America, then contact Bank of America phone number 423 262 1650.
If you wish to reach out to them through written correspondence, then write to them at this address.
Bank of America EDD Debit Card Cardholder Services
P.O. Box 8488
Gray, TN 37615-8488
You can also reach Bank of America email [email protected].